[pianotech] HTC Touch Pro (smart phone)

Mark Schecter mark at schecterpiano.com
Thu Jun 25 12:35:54 MDT 2009

Hi, Paul.

I have an HTC Tilt (8500) and previously had the HTC 8125 (both now
obsolete). They both ran RCT just fine. However, I had 3 replacements of
the 8125 due to hardware failures, the last one with my Tilt. I now have
a problem with the Tilt's mini-USB power plug/audio jack having
physically broken internally, though it still functions if I'm really
careful and I hold my mouth just so. Don't know about the Touch Pro, but
I am unambiguously equivocal about recommending the hardware.

-Mark Schecter