[pianotech] Nakamichi

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Thu Jun 25 15:37:19 MDT 2009

Ken

Is this church in North St. Louis? I sold a Nakamichi to a church there in about 1995 or 1996. It was shortly after I moved to the store on Manchnester. At the time there were no problems with the damper wires.?I did have to go back once, about a month after it was delivered, to "lube" a couple of hammer flanges. I sold?4 of those instruments and?never had any problems or complaints. The lyre coming apart is par for the course, though, considering how they play the piano.

Wim