[pianotech] HP for Pocket RCT (was HTC Touch Pro (smart phone)

Joseph Alkana josephspiano at comcast.net
Thu Jun 25 14:09:11 MDT 2009

Thank you Keith for the recommendation. Unfortunately, or fortunately, I
just retired and have no real need of upgrading at this time. However, if I
get the urge to start tuning again and lying down doesn't cure me, I will,
indeed consider that model for use. Funny thing about battery life;
sometimes you get a winner and other times you fight with getting two
tunings out of a charge. I always got 4 tunings out my current battery for
the 2215 and like I said, it's now living on borrowed time after a measly
eight years. Of course, I did a lot of aural tuning in conjunction with
those tunings too.

Joseph Alkana RPT (Retired)

  _____

Joseph, List,

If the time should come for battery replacement, consider this:

I purchased two (2) HP IPAQ 111 Classic Handhelds in March this year for
sole dedication to Pocket RCT.

(My prior experience with HPs dedicated for Pocket RCT consists of 1910,
2215 & 2490)

The 111 thus far blows the others I've experienced off the chart for battery
life. Slim and light weight.

http://www.shopping.hp.com/product/handheld/PC/1/storefronts/FA979AA%2523ABA

Keith