[pianotech] HP for Pocket RCT (was HTC Touch Pro (smart phone)

Keith McGavern kam544 at allegiance.tv
Thu Jun 25 13:08:40 MDT 2009

On Jun 25, 2009, at 1:09 PM, Joseph Alkana wrote:

> …a dedicated HP 22** series for Pocket RCT. I’ve had mine for
> eight years, same battery. I noticed the battery is bulging and
> popping off the back cover. But, hey I tuned a piano the other day
> and just laid the iPAQ on its back to keep the door closed. Don’t
> want to rush into battery replacement or anything☺

Joseph, List,

If the time should come for battery replacement, consider this:
I purchased two (2) HP IPAQ 111 Classic Handhelds in March this year
for sole dedication to Pocket RCT.
(My prior experience with HPs dedicated for Pocket RCT consists of
1910, 2215 & 2490)

The 111 thus far blows the others I've experienced off the chart for
battery life. Slim and light weight.

http://www.shopping.hp.com/product/handheld/PC/1/storefronts/FA979AA%2523ABA

Keith