[pianotech] complaint

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 22:34:22 MDT 2009

I think its really important to let the person know there is no guarantee
that they will like the results of my work. I tell them that I can set the
piano up to conform to normal specifications, but, again, that doesn't
assure that they will like it. Musical instruments are so personal, and
people get used to how they feel and sound.

--
Ryan Sowers, RPT
Puget Sound Chapter