[pianotech] Simon & Garfunkel piano

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Sun Jun 28 20:34:48 MDT 2009

Ed,

Been there too. You're right. Here's the "other side": I was asked to tune for a major orchestra, A442. I forgot! I about died the next day, just knowing I'd get a call. I did. "Jim we just wanted to thank you for the wonderful tuning!" "Oh, did everything go well then?" "Yes, just fine...". I just ended saying "I'm glad". Sometimes you  win, sometimes you lose. Or, reverse that.

Regards,
Jim