[pianotech] Simon & Garfunkel piano

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Sun Jun 28 20:56:17 MDT 2009

Jim Busby wrote:
> Ed,
>
> Been there too. You're right. Here's the "other side": I
> was asked to tune for a major orchestra, A442. I forgot! I
> about died the next day, just knowing I'd get a call. I
> did. "Jim we just wanted to thank you for the wonderful
> tuning!" "Oh, did everything go well then?" "Yes, just
> fine...". I just ended saying "I'm glad". Sometimes you
> win, sometimes you lose. Or, reverse that.

Tuning by rumor! There it is! Hot damn! Proof of concept. I
*knew* it would work. I hope you didn't discount the tuning on
account of how smoothly and unobtrusively the whole thing went...

Life is a Fellini movie, miscast (if that's not redundant). It
gets harder to answer the phone every day.

Claude Rains piano service, Henry Mencken scheduling,
Ron N