[pianotech] sf chronicle article

joel a. jones jajones2 at wisc.edu
Sun Jun 28 19:57:53 MDT 2009

Will,

The Madison paper today featured a review on the KIA Soul.  Listed as
mpg of 24/30 with more room, better
ride, warranty 10/10,000 etc.

Anyone drive these boxes?   I looked at a Nissan cube, but my wife
wouldn't ride with me.  The space seemed
useable for tech tools.

Joel
Joel Jones, RPT
Madison, WI