[pianotech] sf chronicle article

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 28 21:46:42 MDT 2009

Bad news folks...I googled "tuner crowd"....'-[

"Revealed to the masses through the Fast and the Furious movie franchises, the tuner culture parallels the hot-rod/street-rod gangs who were prevalent during the '50s."

And here I thought PTG was making some headway...

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044