[pianotech] sf chronicle article

William Truitt surfdog at metrocast.net
Mon Jun 29 03:47:46 MDT 2009

And what makes you think that Stimpy and I don't fit that description?!
We're just on BOTH sides of the parallel.  Ah, the stories I could tell of
my best friend and I drag racing his Hillman Minx at stop lights in the
60's, the squirrels under the hood screaming, "Whreeee, whreeee, whreeeee!"
as we wait for the light to change.  Zero to 60 in 14 hours flat!

Oh, dear - I've gone off topic haven't I?

It's Déjà Vu all over again....

Will