[pianotech] Retrofitting a Steinway w/adjustable back action

Delwin D Fandrich del at fandrichpiano.com
Tue Jun 30 11:40:02 MDT 2009

It's a pretty good system, I think, if the back end of the keys, etc., is
designed for the system from the beginning. It's just that, with the original
S&S key configuration and damper stack cavity, I found it difficult to get
everything aligned "correctly."

Bearing in mind that the last time I did this was probably 25 years ago. Pre CAD
and pre a lot of knowledge and experience.

ddf