[pianotech] Retrofitting a Steinway w/adjustable back action

Jude Reveley (Absolute Piano) juderev at verizon.net
Tue Jun 30 19:13:52 MDT 2009

Nice, David!

Is that the white woven action cloth? Any rubbing noise? Where did you buy
the SS hex screws, MSC, Mcmaster?

Ron,

One pictured seemed to show that you knocked the edges off the zinc hex
screw. That seems like a good idea, but what about rust? Did you put a
finish on?

Jude Reveley, RPT
Absolute Piano Restoration, LLC
www.absolute-piano.com