[pianotech] Steinway Console Piano Hammers

PIANO2NR at aol.com PIANO2NR at aol.com
Tue Jun 30 21:08:47 MDT 2009

Hello,
A few years ago I ordered hammers and Protek CLP which shipped in the same
box from Pianotek.  The bottle leaked and pretty well saturated the
hammers(Abel's if I remember correctly).  I notified Pianotek.  Bob  Marinelli
said I could send them back or let them dry and try them.  He did  make a
generous price adjustment, I glue a few on as samples and they sounded  fine.
Mounted the whole set and all was well.

Randy Mangus

In a message dated 6/30/2009 6:04:36 P.M. US Eastern Standard Time,