[pianotech] Bass Top Bridge

Al Guecia/AlliedPianoCraft AlliedPianoCraft at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 1 12:33:25 PST 2009

Dean,

I've been using the off to shelf epoxy for years. It's quite good for
gluing, never had a problem, but If you're going to do any filling or work
on bridges, sound boards, etc, the West System has it over anything I've
used in the past. You can make it thin, thick or even mimic wood. I'm really
sold on it now. Terry's comments on the stuff is what got me to try it.
Thanks Terry!

Al