[pianotech] Use of McLube

Norton-McElroy nortonmcelroy25 at centurytel.net
Sun Mar 1 13:34:51 PST 2009

Thanks Mr. Monroe,

Sì capisco!  The main reason I ask about this lube is that I am seeing a lot
of disagreement on the use of lubes in general.  For example, CLP or McLube
on the keypins and capstans, versus nothing at all, or only teflon on the
cloth.  (And about that name: my email address causes this problem a lot; my
name is Joe McElroy-wife's name is Norton) :)

Joe