[pianotech] Use of McLube

William R. Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Sun Mar 1 16:37:26 PST 2009

Hi joe,

Sorry about the name thing - should have noticed the hyphen.  Yes,
you'll always find disagreement on the use of lubes etc.  Doesn't
necessarily make right or wrong just different.  Everyone has their
favorites.  I would suggest that CLP is for centers while prolube is
more appropriate for keypins & capstans though.  As always, YMMV.

William R. Monroe

On Mar 1, 2009, at 3:34 PM, "Norton-McElroy" <nortonmcelroy25 at centurytel.net