[pianotech] Tool for hammer burning

Barbara Richmond piano57 at comcast.net
Sun Mar 1 20:17:41 PST 2009

Andrew,

Alright, that's what I was looking for.  Now, would you like to take a picture of the tool?  The most interesting tool pictures are those that show the tool doing its work--if possible.  Otherwise I can settle for a simple "portrait."

Here are the recommendations I send everyone:

    • use a tripod
    • no flash
    • keep an eye out for clutter in the background

I'm sure you're going to be a great success in this business, your star is already shining brightly!

Thank you!

Barbara Richmond, RPT

associate editor

Piano Technicians Journal