[pianotech] Fwd: Erwins key dip gauge

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 3 15:30:22 PST 2009

I sent this a few weeks back and forgot to mention it was about leveling key dip...samples are key dip samples...
"I was just thinking about this the other day when reading about Dale's dip thingy...I believe you have to have the stack off.   Seems to me you would set samples, lay a straight edge along the keytops and adjust to be level with samples.   You have to have a level set of keys to begin with...I've never done it except in my head   '-]"

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA 94044