[pianotech] Fwd: Erwins key dip gauge

erwinspiano at aol.com erwinspiano at aol.com
Tue Mar 3 16:06:07 PST 2009

? Hi Alan
? Yes this method you allude to is to set the dip/key travel after touch samples?using each C natural for my guides. I do this in the piano. Then?Place the keys on a bench with out the stack. Lay a straight edge from c to shining C and add or substract punching's till all keys are level to the C test notes.
?Works very well & easy to manipulate with out stack in place. Replace in piano & tweak if necessary.
? Dale

Hi Ric.

Might it have been doing dip with the keys down?

Alan Eder