[pianotech] Fwd: Erwins key dip gauge

erwinspiano at aol.com erwinspiano at aol.com
Tue Mar 3 16:10:29 PST 2009

I don't see how it's possible. to level keys lying against the front punching. Nor why it wold be an advantage
? Dale

Hi Ric?
?
I have not done that, and I can't imagine how it would work. I'd be interested to know how it could be done.?
?
Al?
?

> Hi Al?
and would love to get some > commentary on here at pianotech. It had to do with leveling the keys in > their fully depressed position. Can anyone thoroughly expound on this ??