[pianotech] slow paying customers revisited

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Wed Mar 4 06:58:06 PST 2009

I gave up years ago trying to get them to pay faster.
I appreciate their business.
I just keep more on hand for the bills. It is money I can't spend, but one of my costs of doing business.
I always meant to say 2% per month on accounts after 10 days.
Never got around to it as I figured it was more trouble than it was worth.
It might get them thinking though, if they thought it was going to cost them.
Since '75, I have never let it bother me.
It does seem that the ones that have it, are the slowest to pay. i.e. lawyers, doctors etc.
John Ross