[pianotech] The Tunic OnlyPure Tuner

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 4 16:52:00 PST 2009

I read your article kind of quickly and will go back again, but what significant difference did you see comparing Tunic to all your other ETDs?   All of the ETD's we typically use have way more capabilities that the Tunic program...are you running it on your PDA?   Battery life issues?   I have none with my SAT III...I'm aiming for the SAT IV in the near future...

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044