[pianotech] OT vacuum press/vacuum clamping system

Mike Spalding mike.spalding1 at verizon.net
Fri Mar 6 05:19:53 PST 2009

Shawn,

For what you are doing, I think you'd be better off with a frame as
opposed to a bag.  Pictures attached, hopefully self-explanatory.
Seriously, check out the Musical Instrument Makers Forum at mimf.com,
the participants are just as friendly and helpful as the folks here,
plus they have a wealth of specialized guitar-making knowledge.

Mike