[pianotech] OT vacuum press/vacuum clamping system

Shawn Brock shawnbrock at fuse.net
Fri Mar 6 12:09:22 PST 2009

Mike,

thanks for the info.  I'm going over to join up!  Thanks for the pics as
well.  I get the point about the frame and know of one fellow who uses that
system.  On the other hand I know of another guy who uses a bag, so I guess
the best thing to do is inquire to the fellows on mimf.  Thanks again.  Are
you into musical instrument making?
Best,
Shawn Brock, RPT