[pianotech] Steinway decal help

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Fri Mar 6 10:52:46 PST 2009

Call Decals Unlimited, averyschroeder at mac.com. 651-4294465

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Mililani, Oahu, HI
808-349-2943
Author of:
The Business of Piano Tuning
available from Potter Press
www.pianotuning.com

-----Original Message-----
From: BobDavis88 at aol.com
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Sent: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 8:12 am
Subject: [pianotech] Steinway decal help

We are refinishing a Steinway?Model K from 1906, which does not have its original decal. We would like to know which decal this would have had, out of the many possibilities. I don't have another one in my clientele to which I can refer.. Does anyone have access to one of these K's, from very close to this date?and case style,?with an original or definitely correct decal?

?

The case is pretty?boxy, except for indented sides. The legs are square?tapered. It has the square, not rounded, fallboard, and the fallboard-mounted?hinged strip that holds music.

?

Thanks for?any help you can give us.

?

Bob Davis?

?

?

Need a job? Find employment help in your area.