[pianotech] Yamaha C7 scale

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Fri Mar 6 11:57:28 PST 2009

Right you are.  Typing a bit too fast.  The low tensions generally
associated with that area create that weird sound and poor transition to the
much higher tension bass section.  It sounds like someone upped the
diameters from the original as indicated on the bridge.  I'm not sure that
is a benefit.  At best it's trading one problem for another.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com