[pianotech] Hot Hide glue

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Sun Mar 8 20:42:14 PDT 2009

Hi Jim

I second your opinion.  I used supply house hot hide for a number of years
before getting some glue from Bjorn.  I wouldn't suggest it was some sort of
epiphany, but it was a notable improvement.  Definitely worth getting.  But,
if you don't use a lot, I believe he only sells in minimum 5# quantities, so
folks might consider asking fellow techs if they need some, and split the
bill.

William R. Monroe