[pianotech] S&S hammers only in S&S pianos??

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Mon Mar 9 10:49:55 PDT 2009

I have Ronsen Wurzen hammers on 7 or 8 Steinways here and they are great.  I also put a set of the new Ronsen Weikert felt hammers on a B.  My jury is still deliberating those.  The only Steinway hammers I have on pianos here are six sets that came on the pianos when new.  I'm not whelmed.

dp

David M. Porritt, RPT
dporritt at smu.edu