[pianotech] Aurally pure octaves

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Tue Mar 10 11:54:46 PDT 2009

ROLF §§§ !!!

IMPOSSIBLE to be in dissagreement with this post... its just too darned
funny !!  Indagadadavida Amen !

RicB

    Ric:

    Surely you jest. Virgil has posited the existence of "natural"
    beats  as  theological principle, not a scientific one. He would as
    surely reject  your representation of his perception as he has
    rejected all representations  that do not partake of his modality of
    hearing. It is a totally circularly  intertwined form of "secret
    knowledge" argument, no argument at all when you  come down to it,
    since who can argue with "secret knowledge"? I speak from  direct
    personal experience here, since Virgil did at one time in our
    conversation claim that god told him what to hear. It stopped me
    cold then, and  stops me cold now.
    :-)

    Paul