[pianotech] Aurally pure octaves

Bernhard Stopper b98tu at t-online.de
Wed Mar 11 10:11:23 PDT 2009

My brother David,

As you strived the dissappearing phenomene present in my tuning concept
(which is very close to yours as you mentioned, at least in the results
<g>) i would like to suggest this thread to be renamed to "aurally pure
duodecimes" as in my tuning concept the duodecimes are aurally pure
instead of the octaves, which are expanded 1,25 cent above the "sweet
spot" :-)

I have upload my 2008 PTG class paper of Anaheim for more information:
http://www.piano-stopper.de/dl/PTG2008_StopperTemperament.pdf

Bernhard Stopper