[pianotech] #2 Soundboard Wood

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Thu Mar 12 20:59:00 PDT 2009

Hey, Dale, I have, but that doesn't address the questions of strength as I
asked. Sawing, chiseling and planing don't test the "brittleness" or
"stiffness"  of the heartwood.

And at Beaver Tooth Soundboard Services, do you chew your notches, or nosh
your chewies, or eschew your nachos? Hmmm?

Paul

In a message dated 3/12/2009 8:47:48 P.M. Central Daylight Time,