[pianotech] Geneva International

Larry Fisher RPT larryf at pacifier.com
Sat Mar 14 08:55:56 PDT 2009

The email was returned, I found the 800 number was disconnected, and have
left a msg at 847-520-9970 last Wednesday or so and no response so far.  The
local dealer hasn't provided me with anything useful after two phone calls.

Are there any other avenues I could use??  I need a leg for a Nordiska
piano.  Has anyone had experience with using a generic replacement??

The economy is sure beating the day lights out of things.