[pianotech] Geneva International

Cliff Lesher lesher at dejazzd.com
Sat Mar 14 10:01:36 PDT 2009

Lar,

Geneva used to distribute Petrof, and Nordiska as a more affordable
line.  Petrof got mad at Geneva and vice versa over warranty issues.
A legal battle ensued.  I think Geneva is pretty much done as a piano
entity.  In the meantime, Petrof USA was established in Georgia as
the new distributor of Petrofs, but not Nordiskas.  About the time
the Petrof changes were taking place, Gibson bought the Dongbei
factory where Nordiskas were made.  I think Baldwin-Dongbei still
makes Nordiskas.  You might try Gibson.  They'll probably tell you to
contact a Baldwin dealer.  This may be a Catch 22.  Good luck.

Cliff Lesher
Winfield, PA