[pianotech] Geneva International

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Sat Mar 14 22:46:48 PDT 2009

The Baldwin - Gibson service manager (?) (not a technician) is Greg
Cole 800 444-2766, ext. 2446 (I think). Hours are 8:30 -4:30 Central
time.  Don't know about Nordiska, but he might.  I may be able to
find out tomorrow.  If so, I'll post it.  Strange times getting stranger.

David Skolnik
Hastings on Hudson, NY