[pianotech] Geneva International

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Sat Mar 14 09:18:58 PDT 2009

You might contact Steve Pearson, RPT in Illinois.

Paul

In a message dated 3/14/2009 10:56:30 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
larryf at pacifier.com writes:

The email was returned, I found the 800 number was  disconnected, and have
left a msg at 847-520-9970 last Wednesday or so and no  response so far.  The
local dealer hasn't provided me with anything  useful after two phone calls.

Are there any other avenues I could use??  I need a  leg for a Nordiska
piano.  Has anyone had experience with using  a generic replacement??

The economy is sure beating the day lights out of  things.

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220439616x1201372437/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID
%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)