[pianotech] Aurally pure

KeyKat88 at aol.com KeyKat88 at aol.com
Sat Mar 14 09:14:59 PDT 2009

Then, I also find that getting a  temperament together is the easy part of
the battle; getting to  transfer/copy that temperament 7 1/4 times is do-able,
but is it (due to  the scaling) sounding worse and worse as I copy it to the
lower and higher  registers and finally the extremities???!

I really need the Grand Rapid class, but I cant get there, any chance of a
web cast??

The more I learn..
...The less I know....its GREAT!!!... this is true love.

Julia