[pianotech] Young Chang knuckles and buttons

Dave Foster pepsi29 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 16 17:27:49 PDT 2009

Does anyone know the approximate serial number series for the common
replacement of Young Chang parts.  Brackets, knuckles, jack buttons.  I have
a #51xxx G-150 that definately needs brackets (116mm spread), and buttons.
But I'm thinking it's a bit too old for the common hard Chang knuckles.
They don't seem hard, and might be ok, but I don't want to skip something
that may need to be done.
Thanks for the input.

Dave Foster