[pianotech] Some Observations & Questions Regarding Partials &Inharmonicity

Jason Kanter jkanter at rollingball.com
Tue Mar 17 11:17:08 PDT 2009

Tyler
You would enjoy Helmholtz, On the Sensation of Tone.
http://www.amazon.com/Sensations-Physiological-Basis-Theory-Music/dp/1419178938/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1237313300&sr=8-1

Also by all means Baldassin "On Pitch" (hard to find) and Virgil Smith's
"New Techniques for Superior Aural Tuning"
https://www.ptg.org/store/product_info.php?cPath=25&products_id=116

jason's cell 425 830 1561
http://www.linkedin.com/in/jasonkanter