[pianotech] Perfect Pitch and Temperaments

david at piano.plus.com david at piano.plus.com
Wed Mar 18 06:05:34 PDT 2009

Gerald, thank you for sharing those anecdotes, which illustrate exactly
what I was trying to say.

The PTG convention experiment is a superb example of primmary research - a
simple, elegant and absolutely valid practical experiment carried out in
order to gather data relevant to a hypothesis. Fantastic.

Kind regards,

David.