[pianotech] Tuning in a Down Economy

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Wed Mar 18 07:31:23 PDT 2009

I routinely donate my services to a few charity events (auction type) around
for fund raising purposes.  I usually donate 2 or 3 to each event.  It is
very good advertising and, if nothing else, gets you some new customers plus
helps out organizations in need.  You cannot, however, get a tax deduction
for that.  At least not a legal one.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com