[pianotech] Perfect Pitch and Temperments & BRAID WHITE

Jeff Deutschle oaronshoulder at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 08:33:16 PDT 2009

Ron:

I wish I could have been his student. To disregard his book because it
does not include a full discussion of the effects on inharmonicity is
like throwing out the baby with the bath.

Can you tell us what he did have to say on the subject in 1958?

--
Regards,
Jeff Deutschle

Please address replies to the List. Do not E-mail me privately. Thank You.