[pianotech] Soundboard Lacquer Finish

erwinspiano at aol.com erwinspiano at aol.com
Sat Mar 21 08:19:22 PDT 2009

Paul
? By the way it is my opinion that the dag is useless in regards to friction. I contend that it simply aids in visual contrast when the bridge notching person is at work. Notching with a clear finish requires an acquired skill and good light to see that the chisel splits the center line of the bridge pin array and into the notch.
? The natural finish?makes obvious aesthetic beauty of the nice maple wood one chose. It also screams custom restoration...look at me! lol
?Dale