[pianotech] U3 hammer flange string / fiber

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 10:42:28 PDT 2009

If the butts have a plate, it works out pretty well to replace the loops.
There is a great description of this repair in the archives somewhere. You
don't even have to remove the bridle tapes. Maybe someone can provide a link
to the detailed instructions. I searched a little bit but was not having
much luck. Its worth finding!

--
Ryan Sowers, RPT
Puget Sound Chapter