[pianotech] fiber

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Sun Mar 22 11:19:32 PDT 2009

The material supplied by UK piano supplier Heckschers for flange loops is in fact a thick and extremely strong surgical suture.

John Delacour posted a detailed and beautifully illustrated article about renewing flange loops. I thought it was among the technical articles on his website http://pianomaker.co.uk/technical/ but I don;t see it there. Must search the archives!

Best,

David.