[pianotech] fiber

pmc033 at earthlink.net pmc033 at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 22 16:29:24 PDT 2009

After clicking on the link supplied, which didn't work, I was able to edit
the link to the flange repair article:
 http://www.pianomaker.co.uk/technical/flange_repair

Thank you, JD, for your information about this repair.  Your technical
articles belong in a piano repair manual.  The whole presentation, with
excellent photos, surpasses anything I've seen before.

Paul McCloud
San Diego