[pianotech] CA glue technique on grand

Euphonious Thumpe lclgcnp at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 25 08:49:30 PDT 2009

Treat from top, first, then drive pins ( if enough room ) THEN turm piano upside down, if still loose. I have long 2x6 boards with padding on them, to be able to turn pianos over and still get my fingers under them, later, to turn them right side up, again. ( Important. )

Peace,
Thumpe

P.S. Normal, cheap plastic mask-type safety goggles work well, if you cover the vent holes with tape.  Wear a good carbon rwespirator and vinyl disposable gloves ( not latex or nitrile ) because the vinly takes onger to meld, in case of spilage.