[pianotech] Piano software for Mac

Alexander Lass lasspiano at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 20:12:59 PDT 2009

If you have some computer knowledge, purchase one of the "Missing
Manuals" by Geoff Coffey and Susan Prosser - published by O'Reilly
Press.  Very step-by-step and comes with lots of examples of
invoicing, reporting, promotion e-mails, etc.

I am about 50% of the way through compiling a pretty exhaustive client
database system in Filemaker.  It's on hiatus now, though, as I'm a
student at the Chicago School and focusing on that.  This summer I
hope to finish it so that it can be the mainframe for my business.
Filemaker is 100% PC/Mac compatible, too.

This is very doable.

Alex

Alexander Lass
Chicago, IL