[pianotech] Kimball action bracket screws

Chuck Raynor diggeray at comcast.net
Thu Mar 26 10:56:52 PDT 2009

Hi list,
While tuning a Kimball console with Schwander action the other day, I
noticed the screws holding the action brackets to the piano were
different than I, with my limited experience, have seen before.  Thought
I'd ask about them before I have to take them out someday!  They  seem
to be a cross between a philips head and a square drive--that's the best
I can do.  They don't look like a philips screwdriver would be very
effective.  What's the tool of choice?
Thanks.
Chuck Raynor
Raynor Piano Service