[pianotech] wayward hammer return springs

donaldlemoine donspiano.service at comcast.net
Fri Mar 27 09:57:25 PDT 2009

tell your customers, and there children, to keep there fingers out of there,  when they drop something in the piano that may cause a problem, to Call you,   One time i went to a call back, key would not play,  had tuned it two days back,   some one dropped a hymnal  behind the grand fall board,   they saw it and paid me for the call.  Don Lemoine