[pianotech] Demonstrating the Zapper

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 17:13:46 PDT 2009

I was taking some time this morning to even out the friction on my "new"
1912 Steinway O. Amazingly this action has pretty free action centers, but
there were a few tight hammer flanges here and there. I took this
opportunity to try out the "Zapper" that Del loaned me a while back (Thanks
Del!).

Sorry about the poor quality. My 15-year-old daughter recorded this on her
cell phone. However, this video will go down in history as my debut on
Youtube!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YKcPOWVjcw

--
Ryan Sowers, RPT